Join our server on Discord

I Got A Feeling
(04-03-2012 08:25 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Much more detailed than the first two. :D

Just a few things I noticed:

1. A blowjob is when you suck a guy's dick. Oral sex with a girl is eating her out/licking her pussy.

2. Stacy's undressing wasn't as interesting as it could have been. It seems odd that she'd just take off her own clothes in school just because they're wet.

3. It just seems strange and awkward that the basketball teams end up completely naked and then "nothing happened". If they weren't going to fuck, it would have been better for Stefan to at least sneak away (maybe while stroking his cock). Twisted

Otherwise, great story! I need to start working on ideas for the next part. :D

Allow me to enlighten you then:
1)I'm a lonely desperate single who's never held a girlfriend. I can't be expected to know everything about intercourse terms.
2)A year of not writing does that to you...
3) I don't recall you request me to write such a thing. You said "...all of the players lose their clothes in various and hilarious fashion (of your design, please) until they're all naked." Nothing about sex, although that might be a common sense thing. Again, year of not writing does that to you...

I'll regain my writing ability, and I'll try to do a bit better next time. But at least I learned how to be detailed, and I for one think that somewhat makes up for this, wouldn't you agree?

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
I Got A Feeling - by Venin - 04-03-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: I Got A Feeling - by CloneWarrior - 04-03-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: I Got A Feeling - by Venin - 04-03-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: I Got A Feeling - by CloneWarrior - 04-03-2012, 08:52 AM
RE: I Got A Feeling - by Venin - 04-03-2012, 09:00 AM