Join our server on Discord

Olegmon & Apollomon = Xros Heart?
(09-08-2011 06:54 AM)Siblings4ever Wrote: Hey, I can name some topics that aren't spoiler free. Two in this category.

1. Yuu and Tuwarmon

2. Yuu: the evil little brother you never wanted.

Now, if those two titles are free from spoilers, I'll eat my shoe!

1. Yuu and Tuwarmon...how is that a spoiler? The topic title just says "this is about Yuu and Tuwarmon" is does not describe in what way shape or form. Plus it was posted WEEKS after it was already confirmed in earlier episodes. On top of it, it's asking if people think he is Yuu's true partner. How is asking what people think a spoiler?

2. Yuu: the evil little brother you never wanted. Again, why is this a spoiler? When we found out about Yuu he was immediately cast in an evil light. All this topic asks is what people think about why Yuu is the way he is. People have opinions, opinions aren't generally spoilers.

Your title says "Olegmon and Apollomon are Xros Heart" it gives away the fact that Apollomon (not so much Olegmon because that has been around for months) is supporting Xros heart. Not only that, but your topic isn't even about what this means or how it affects the show. It's simply about it happening. Which is why I don't get why it's just not in an episode thread. The other topics you hide behind at least tried to inspire response and opinions.

Unknown I don't think we've ever really had a rule before either. Everyone else seems to just keep it spoiler free.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Olegmon & Apollomon = Xros Heart - by The Reclaimer - 09-08-2011, 01:55 PM