Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Without any better choice, Brian went along for what Jessica told him to do and reached for her huge breasts, squeezing them very hard with his hands, "God, they look so firm despite their size, but they're actually so soft! It's... it's so great!" he said, barely able to maintain a high level of eloquency for an extended period of time.

With that, Brian just literally went overboard and tugged himself closer by groping Jessica as hard as he could; to any girl, that probably would've hurt, but to a goddess like Jessica, pain was a trifling, almost non-existant matter. He then tugged Jessica strongly, and parted her breasts briefly before he humped his cock right into her cleavage, closing her breasts in so he could fuck her insanely deep cleavage. With knockers as big as Jessica, it was very easy to make them tools of pleasure for others as well as herself.

Kyle managed a few grunts and moans as he was on his third orgasm inside of Jessica's ass, but it seemed like the more he came, the better it felt for both. "Ngh, I... I've never fucked before... But I want you! I'm doing good, right?! Please let me keep at it, you're the hottest, the prettiest! You're the only girl that's worth it!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 06-27-2011, 05:28 AM