Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Dont try to foul me monster!" She yelled. "You know a great deal, you are a beacon of Knowledge, my scrying told me so! My mother died because that bastard altered her and now Im seeking revenge, so you will give it to me or I swear by the gods beliel that I will cut it from you beast!" Tears were in her eyes as she spoke, the woman was hurting from lose, she had not come to kill the beast, only to learn where Alex hid. In all truth, the Master of Magic would probably never die of age, and probably still lived with his wife deep beneath the earth. But no one know that of course, no one but them, a trusted few, and perhaps the knowledgeable beast.

But this brought up another problem. The beast had seen how powerful the Alex was if it knew anything about him, and if this woman failed to kill him, was captured and broken, and led Alex here, he could possibly destroy the beast, Samantha and Sammy for being a liability. How to proceed was up to him,
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 06-13-2011, 07:32 AM