Join our server on Discord

Choosing a Mate (private for Astaroph)
All of the girls looked at him, they all noticed that the boy had got erect a bit but didn't a thing, but after a minute or two they all noticed that he had become erect.

Emily blushed a little from seeing his balls, she hid her tail and her ears started to twitch, she became really nervous but took a breath and said, "Yes, I'd like to see my room." She smiled at him, as she was trying not to be nervous.

Amber smiled and looked at Emily before saying, "Yeh, me too, I'd like to see what my room looks like." She said, her tail started to waggled, she then smiled and winked at him.

Kitty had another idea, she started to remember some memories from the past and remembered who he was, she smiled and looked at the boy and asked, "If I'm allowed to chat a chat to you? In private?" She smiled at him.

Amber looked at Kitty and walked up to her and whispered into her ear, "What are you doing you slut? He's mine!" She looked at Kitty before walking away back to where she was standing.

Kitty was shocked on what Amber had said about her before looking at Amber and was giving her a very evil look before looking back at the boy and changed her mood and smiled at him.
The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choosing a Mate (private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 06-09-2011, 12:31 AM