Join our server on Discord

Choosing a Mate (private for Astaroph)
Raziel gazed over the girls and saw an old childhood friend from when he was five. He couldn't remember the werewolf's name. He remember playing with her and blushed even more remember how she could always get him to play dress up with her other older girl friends. He also remember how they would rough house. then remembered how she gave him his first kiss and a few days later they played doctor a few times and saw each other naked. Yet Desire and her family moved away shortly before he turned six.

A second later he saw a couple other familiar faces; but no one he knew personally. He was glad they were dressed similarly as him. He counted them and there was just ten of them. He was allowed to spend the next two months with them and choose one unless more than one choose him and the girl he choose didn't have a problem sharing him.

He decided to try what his sister did for her college reports and pictured everyone of the girls naked. A few second later his imagination got the better of him, as his sheath began to stir as his loincloth became slightly tented. Yet it did have its intended effect on his mind "Um... uh I hope we can get to know each over the next two months and be friends even if I don't choose you," he said with a more friendly smile. Now he was fully erect standing at a proud eight inches everyone in the room could now see his black balls under the flap of his loincloth. "If anyone of you wish I can show you the way to your rooms?" he offered trying to be a gentleman never realizing the offer could be taken the wrong way. It was considered normal for the boys and the girls to sneak into the bachelors or the bachelorette room that would do the choosing. Yet it was taboo for them to try things during the day.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choosing a Mate (private for Astaroph) - by Casey the furry one - 06-09-2011, 12:14 AM