Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Belial clearly ignored Shadow as his eyes set on Prisma's crippled demon, "As you can see... You, who have control over measly low-level demons, cannot hope to utilize their power in order to do me harm."

Then, he lifted his sheathed blade upside down, holding his arm out and stopping Nero, as well as his blades, from connecting on his body, the seemingly indestructible sheath not suffering any damage. "You smell of demon, yet you're not. Regardless, you are being a bothersome pest, begone!" With that, the fiend lifted his other hand and flicked his fingers, blasting Nero with what seemed to be a gigantic compressed air blast.

(Ground below)

Mar watched on as Belial literally broke no sweat in fighting their attacks back. He turned around to talk with F'Nerah, "Hey! That guy's too strong. You know a lot, don't you, Nera? How do we beat him?" he asked, taking his chance to freely speak now that everyone else had gone to confront Belial.

(Roofs)

The giant crippled demon suddenly began cackling before its very essence began dispersing. Instead of blowing up into a reddish matter, thus liberating its demonic energy, it fell off like dried out dirt which had eroded for years.

Prisma's expression never shifted. She seemed to be paying little attention to the newcomers, too. Belial's eyes and hers intersected once more, nobody else seemed to matter. "Demon, you will submit."

Belial smirked, "You don't seem to grasp your position. You, as well as your friends, are coming up against us, a much larger army."

"Don't put me in the same boat as them, fiend. I'm fighting for the world."

"The world...? Just what do you know about it?" Belial retorted, "This world is done for. The moment The Spire was broken, it sealed this planet's fate. Us demons require magatsuhi in order to preserve ourselves in this realm, and all of the world's inhabitants are quite abundant with it. Soon, every living being will be consumed, and the land will be purified. Yes... demons shall rule this world in a chaotic state, just as it was meant to be thousands of years ago! Don't you understand? You all are our prey."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 06-08-2011, 06:02 AM