Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
One of the boys was suddenly suspicious, "Huh? Could swear I heard a woman yelling. Weren't we called by the History Teach?" he asked his classmate, but only got a shrug in response. "Something's not right," he insisted.

"Yeah, I'm not inside HER," he said as the door opened. His friend's eyes bulged in surprise and his jaw was left open as he saw the usually timid boy get rid of his clothes with a sudden hard on and pounced Jessica, overriding her fingers and thrusting into her cunny to add to Egan's penetration based pleasure.

The boy at the office's door startled, and was about to run away in disgust. This wasn't right! A girl being fucked by a sub in an office?! But his legs wouldn't move. A sweet scent was permeating through his nostrils, edging him into incalculable arousal, his pants already tented. "Wh-what's going on... why do I suddenly feel so... so damn horny?!" he yelped in disdain, but the more he looked at Jessica's gigantic bosom and her luscious, sensually plump and naturally rouge lips, the bigger the bulge at his crotch grew.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 05-20-2011, 02:46 PM