Join our server on Discord

Starcraft rp?
Personally, I could come up with some details I suppose, but I don't really have a plot... My thoughts i's u could be any class within the any of the races in the sc game (that's the original, btw, to avoid spoilers for those who haven't gotten as far). Like, say, you could be a Zerg zergling, or whatever. The only shred of plot I have (which i's simply to make this both more plausible and interesting) i's to allow Zerg players to have limited intelligence -- like a dog for a zergling or an elephant for an ultralisk -- if people don't wanna be some of the less attractive options that actually have some of their own thoughts. The idea behind this would be that some of Zasz's brood (or one of the other cerebrate's) managed to escape kerrigan's wrath (or something like that) and have evolved a bit on their own... Or something... Anyway, the point i's, I don't really have all the details worked out, and that's why it's here, and not in the mixed section. I need help wit ideas, knowledge if theres interest, and, hopefully, a free gm (I can't creative think to save my life XP well, maybe only to save my life, but anyway), and if none are free I won't push it on anybody (I know everybody's already tied down pretty hard as it i's). So anyway, what are your thoughts on the subject?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Starcraft rp? - by johalt - 05-15-2011, 11:59 AM
RE: Starcraft rp? - by johalt - 05-17-2011, 11:52 AM
RE: Starcraft rp? - by Ferro Cordis - 05-18-2011, 01:27 AM
RE: Starcraft rp? - by johalt - 05-18-2011, 07:09 AM