Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Sandy smiled at her big brother and giggled a little as he wanted to do all of the work. She then listened to him, moving her head slightly to the side and replied, "I won't hurt you Casey, I'd feel really bad if I did hurt you. Ok, but if I hurt you at any time, just say...hum... vanilla." she giggled and winked at him cutely.

She looked down as her brother sniffed her panties blushing a little, as she seen her brother take out his erection she blushed a bit more as it was the first time she'd ever seen one, she looked at her brother. She smiled at him as he suggested her getting used to him naked around him. "Ok, that sounds like a good idea," she replied and licked his cheek softly before starting moan as her brother was nibbling at her neck and playing with her breasts. She looked at her brother and smiled, Sandy was blushing from the attention her brother was giving her before looking back at the television, waggling her tail.
The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Astaroth - 05-08-2011, 07:47 AM