Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Casey purred when he heard her yip. When she looked down her chest at him he grinned knowing that she was putting on a brave face when she said it would no fun for him to do all the work. The reason he wanted to all the work was to be in control. "It's okay I want to do the work; I'm sexaully more experience than you," he explained.

When saw sister biting her lip and grinned at her, knowing she was scared and nervous. "That is fine with me as long as you know that if you hurt me, I'll hurt you worse for shits and giggles, as mom would say," he explained. "Now if you want me stop and be your normal loving brother then say banana," he said actually if she struggled or started to cry he would do the same thing to comfort her.

He reached down and slid off her panties and brought then to his nose and took long sniff. He smiled at her and slide off his boxers and revealed his raging erection to her. "Just relax nothing is going to happen yet," he purred sofly as be laid down next to her. Then he pulled up the covers over them,"I want you first to get comfortable being naked in bed with me; before we have sex," he cooed softly showing her he did have gentle side when it came to the new dimension of their relationship. The young leopard held his sister close from behind his cock was pressed against her back. He mainly nipped at her neck as he tweaked her nipples as the watched television.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Casey the furry one - 05-08-2011, 05:50 AM