Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Casey growls softly as he notices his sister grinning and how her musk was going stronger. His musky scent was very weak when compared to normal males. He moved down her body while he cupped her breasts in his paws and teased her nipples roughly. He leaned his head down and began to suckle on one of her tits as his tongue licked it. Then he gently bit it and tilted his head to get her to yip. "Mmm your so cute when you yip from pain," he said with a dark grin. Their mother would never let him be rough with her like he wanted.

"Yes I am a sadist like our mother is. So if you let do things my why I will make sure once the pain is gone you will fully enjoy the sex," he stated grinning all the more with a nasty glint in his eye. He reaches into her panties and rub her folds gently as he slid a finger into her snatch slowly and let his finger push against her hymen slowly. He wanted to hear her whimper the he stopped and pulled out and gave her clit a slight pinch. "So will you do things my way?" he asked grinning darkly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Casey the furry one - 04-30-2011, 10:00 AM