Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
The leopard could smell how turned on his sister was. It made him desire her all the more. He shook his head when his sister told him she wanted to make out. "No I don't just want to make out Sandy....," he trailed off. He pulled his sister close and kissed her on the lips hungrily as he pulled up her nightgown shirt her growing bosom. "I want to fuck you hard and make you my slave," he finally growled lustfully as he broke the kiss end pulled the nightgown up over her head.

He pushed threw her out of his lap and pinned her to the bed as he growled softly like a predictor on the prowl. He moved her arms up over her head and grabbed her wrists in his paws. He kissed her hungrily as he pushed his tongue into her muzzle, he let his tongue became entwined with hers. As he broke the kiss he pulled on her lower lip, "Your mine," he growls in her ear as he nips her neck roughly as he runs his claws down her arms and sides gently scratching.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Casey the furry one - 04-30-2011, 05:07 AM