Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
The young leopard smiled glad Sandy knew now; but wished their mother had told her sooner. He got on his knees and hugged her close. "Shss it's okay and do realize that you don't have to be if you don't want to. It's just what our parents think would be best for us," He said letting her know it was their choice to be together or not. "I am sorry for touching you inappropriately I thought you knew that you were mine that why I been copping a feel at times and so close," He said as he kissed her forehead this time.

After a moment he picked her up and carried her back to his room. "Just relax I won't do anything other than hold you close," he said he laid her on his bed and got behind her. He held her close and nuzzled her neck gently in a brotherly fashion. Soon he found himself started to get hard and gulped nervously. "It's okay it just means I found you attractive is all, it doesn't mean we have to have sex, my lovely little sis," he purred as he continue to hold her and breath in her scent.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Casey the furry one - 04-29-2011, 10:14 AM