Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Sandy looked around her room, and started to try and get her mind of what had just happened in her brothers room. She went to her desk and started to tidy up the papers before finding a letter. She looked at the letter, it had her name on it. She opened it and it was from her parents, it said,

To my dearest Sandy,
I'm sorry we couldn't tell you sooner or face to face but we couldn't face telling you properly.
When you turn 13 you are gonna be given to Casey, to be his mate always. Your brother Casey already know's about this but doesn't know that you now yet about you becoming his in 6 months so could you please let Casey know you now about it.
All our love, Mum and Dad xxx

Sandy sat on her bed, she became confused and started to cry into her hands, she then heard knocking on her door and listed to her brother. She wiped her tears from her face and walked up to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door quickly walked into Casey's room and hugged his back and started to cry. She then went to the front of his and shown him the letter. "Casey, I've only just found out I'm suppose to be your's, mum and dad left the letter on my desk, I accept that I'm going to become your mate." she says to Casey's face, while tears started to go down her face.

The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Astaroth - 04-29-2011, 09:57 AM