Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Casey sighed as his sister told him to get off her. She hadn't told him that in a about a three months. He lowered his hears and shook his head he felt terrible for letting his libido get the best of him. He sat up as his cock started to go limp. He just sat there wondering what he should do. After a moment he realize he better apologize to his his sister.

He waited a few minutes longer and got up off his bed slowly as he made his to his sister room and knocked on the door. "Sandy all you had to say for me to stop. I would have immediately stopped.
he explained. "I Know I haven't been the best brother and pulled horrible pranks on you when I was younger. The thing is when I turned thirteen I found out you were supposed to be my mate. I became mad and knew I couldn't take it out on mom and dad. So I took my anger out on you, my mate and innocent sister. For that I am deeply sorry my love," He said nearly in tears. He sighed and started to go back to his room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth) - by Casey the furry one - 04-29-2011, 09:42 AM