Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Hannah smiled back at Bridget. "Well, thanks for agreeing on it, I do need some help tho with a few thing," she said smiling at Hannah and walking with her through the ship. "Well, your the expert, what do you think my lifestyle should be in this?" she asked happily.

Kimmy smiled at Bridget and giggled at how happy Bridget. "Same, its gonna be some much fun staying on this ship for the entire month!" she said to Hannah happily and listened to her as she talked about the dungeons, knowing that Kimmy was keen to get down to the dungeons. "Sure, it would be interesting to see what it is like in the dungeons. I heard that there extremely creepy when its night time," she told Bridget and Hannah.

Hannah looked around at a door and looked at her ticket. "Hey girls I found my room," she said to the girls and smiled. "Your's should be next to mine," she also said to Kimmy and Bridget.

Kimmy looked around herself, hearing what Hannah had said. "Ok, I hope mine and Bridget's room isn't too far." She started looking around and found her door that was only three doors away from Hannah's room.

The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth - by Astaroth - 04-18-2011, 05:57 AM