Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Hannah laughed and smiled at Bridget. "Well, yeh go on then. Teach me somethings I don't know, it would be fun to try something new at least," Hannah said in a cheeky voice. "Well Bridget, if Kimmy got herself a boy or a girl, she'd defiantly change," Hannah also said and giggled a little.

As Kimmy caught up to Hannah and Bridget, she looked at both of them out of breath from the running. "Sorry that I fell behind, that damn baggage cart got in my way and I tripped up," she said to Hannah and Bridget. Her eyes then focused on Bridget as she talked about some sort of ruffian that would use her if she got lost, she seemed shocked as she didn't want her virginity taken by some horrible stranger. "Well, if I make sure I keep up with you two, I hope that doesn't happen to me, or any of you," she replied to Bridget.

Hannah then noticed the entrance to floor 'A' and smiled before saying to Kimmy and Bridget,"Hey girls, forget about whats just happened, where not far from our rooms, so lets just chill and enjoy our holiday."
The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth - by Astaroth - 04-17-2011, 08:36 PM