Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Bridget was a twenty-two year old feline. She been kinky as far back as she could remember always a submissive masochist to any powerful male and devious top to females just about and always willing to please those she deemed worthy of her affection. When one of her best friends she met in college invited her on a cruise ship, Queen Ann Revenge she couldn't pass of the offer. She also new that Kimmy was interested in the kinky stuff but was always to nervous to try any that was sexual. She also figured the vixen was waiting for Mr. perfect and learned that no one was perfect in her adventures.

"I thought we were going to have our own separate bedrooms or rooms in general. If I knew we were sharing a room I would have said, because I didn't think you two were that close," she said blushing deeply thinking that Kimmy was finally going to get some. "Besides Kimmy I thought you were strait?" the feline added.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth - by Casey the furry one - 04-17-2011, 04:46 AM