Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
Nero halted his advance. The idea of being attracted to only the same gender, or being hated because of that attraction, meant nothing to him. But he knew the meaning no less. "Huh. So you only go for guys, huh? That sucks, it'll make the time I decide to ride you a lot less satisfying." He scratched his cheek thoughtfully, before suddenly slamming his paws against the walls either side of Jacob, having bridged the distance between them instantaneously with his supernatural speed, effectively trapping him between Nero's bare, furry, powerful chest, and the cold wall.

He slowly bowed his head and tucked his snout into the side of Jacob's neck, inhaling his rich, wonderful scent. "Mmmm..." He mumbles a little as he shut his eyes blissfully. Jacob's scent alone was like some kind of mellowing drug and aphrodisiac to him. His large, hot, rough tongue slid out of his muzzle and rasped around the half-breed's neck, as if giving him a taste. "I'm a demon, Jacob... that stuff's a walk in the park compared to home." He murred in an almost euphoric tone, just a tad bit high from the long exposure to Jacob's scent, especially his blood. Being a demon, he could never truly die. The most that could happen was that he was sent back into the darkest pits of the netherworld where he came from, which he would just crawl back out off eventually. He wouldn't truly die until he had suffered enough to attain one true 'peace'.

He didn't know it while he was trapped in his bliss, but he was growling contently, and his tail was wagging ever so slightly. In his eighteen years of being a demon, this was the first time he had encountered an obsession- no- he had been obsessed in other things before- this was an addiction- to a living being.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-04-2011, 11:37 AM