Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
~Jacob~

Jacob sighed and nodded his head, "You didn't have to lick me.." He said softly and then stepped away from Nero, "I never said he was alone... its just... the sounds... you'll hear it when he gets back im sure.."

Nero's next words hit him hard.

"No one is supposed to kill or eat you but me! G-got that?"

"Glen won't kill you. I'll watch your back. Cuz you're my prey."

"So you are going to kill me.." Jacob's eyes looked sad, and for a moment their golden color faded away to a crystal blue, his human blood showing, "Well... thats... good." He whipped his head up and they turned golden again, "I want you to kill me... make me this promise... we both saw the vision... Glendalvo Darkeye... my father... will use me and my blood to restore himself... Make me this promise.. don't let it happen Nero. If the vision is true and that time comes. I want you to kill me." Then it happened a light green aura surrounded Jacob's body and everything started to tremble. Then just as the aura and power surge appeared it faded leaving Jacob on the ground, a small green sprite floating infront of him.
~Suri~

"Jacob Mikael Darkeye... I am Suri the elemental spirit of earth. You are one of the only fae who were able to prove themselves worthy of command of Earth... only you, your father, and the Fae king have done so...Your bravery and willingness to be sacrificed to protect the world has proven to the queen of the Sprites you are worthy of having the earthern powers within you unlocked" The small sprite said then faded away.

~Jacob~

He looked at Nero and then lifted his shirt to look at the tattoo on his belly and noticed the earth glyph had appeared and colored in.

"Earth... I have control of earth... The four elements... Nero...th-thank you actually for swatting me... I.. I might not have the courage to make the sacrifice... Im blabbing." He stood up and put down his shirt. He held his hand out towards the wall and focused as it happened the stones walls of Glen's manner started to shift and bend, opening a doorway straight to Jacob's room, "Amazing..." With the same concintration he sealed it back up.

He looekd once more at Nero, "I am truely serious.. if the time comes... when glen is going to use my blood... Kill me Nero."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Kubari - 03-24-2011, 06:48 AM