Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Foria waking up, the flames of her wings is still burning although careful enough not to burn the bed sheets. She playfully rubbed his muscles with her fingers. As she chuckled, "Raise and shine big fella."

"Good morning." She said with a full smiled. Shaking her feathers abit from the mess, she was shocked by the change but her full well attention was the knocking from the door. "I'm coming." She promptly said. Opening the door for the Hyena to come in. Though, he's not stepping in; instead, he gave a beautiful purple Victorian outfit.

"I found a perfect disguise for you to blend in, I also got a dress for Foria too. So take your time putting in while your at it." Smiled and went away.

Livian thanked him and before as she closed the door. She put the outfit on the bed and the towel that supported her chest falls to the floor showing off her her huge breasts exposed to Jedrek's face full view. "Opps." She said not paying attention to the black dragon who is obviously infront of her, as she picked it up and tried tying it around her back.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 03-22-2011, 10:06 AM