Join our server on Discord

Slaves of desire
"That's the idea honey, you do nothing unless I order it, got that?" said Biyomon looking right into her eyes, Palmon could see Biyo wasn't kidding, so she retreated her vines away from the bird Digimon. "Now, since you have been such a bad weed, you need a lesson." Biyomon took three vines from the same arm Palmon had just tried to do something to her, and puts the vines inside Palmon pussy all at the same time, making her cry.

"PLEASE, THREE IS TOO MUCH!" yelled Palmon. Biyomon took the vines away, then stuck her whole beak in the plant Digimon's pussy, thrusting it hard at fast. Palmon had some wetness from all the rough treatment, so it wasn't so bad, but it was still uncomfortable.

"Nooo, please Master...not like this..." Palmon says, just before a moan escaped her mouth, Biyomon removes her beak and slaps the plant girl face twice. "You slut, now put two vines inside your pussy before I cut your other leg."

"Yes, Master" whined Palmon and moaned harder as two vines slid inside her pussy, she was technically fucking herself, as what she was doing with her vines couldn't rightfully be called masturbation. Biyomon stared at the plant girl masturbating, and she liked it, plus the fact she had power over her, that she could hurt Palmon if she wanted too, felt nice and warm inside.

"Biyomon, come here." ordered Devimon. The bird girl nodded and moved closer to her master, who had a hard-on, she stares at his black shaft adoringly, is been so long since she had a dick, and with the gear messing with her mind, she didn't care to act like a whore for her master. "Master, did Biyo do it good?" asked Biyomon, right now she wanted to be rewarded but also feared Devimon wrath if she made him angry. "This wasn't what I'd call S&M, but it was a decent first try." said the devil smiling, noticing how she was staring at his cock even as she was talking to him. Meanwhile, Palmon continued to penetrate herself, despite Biyomon looking the other way, her moans filling the cave.

"Biyomon, do you want to lick me?" asked Devimon, knowing the answer. He would do the plant later, since doing it with a vaccine type while being the vaccine master was something every virus dreamed about.

"Yes, Master..." said the Digimon girl and as she started to lick his cock, Devimon slapped her. "What I did wrong Master?" Biyomon asked, confused. "I didn't give you permission, I just asked if you wanted to." he says, he just loved to do that.

"Master...may I please lick you?" asked Biyomon

"Oh I don't know, why should I let you?"

"Please, Master...I beg you" Biyomon felt so horny right now, was it because of the black gear? She didn't care, she needed to fuck, and he was the only male around.

"Okay, you have my permission." The bird Digimon started to lick his shaft slowly, starting at the tip, then circling it around with her tongue. Palmon still continued to play with herself, she had come once, getting her vines dirty, but she still continued, somehow she still wanted more.

"Ouuhhhh!" Palmon moaned, then looked at Biyomon licking Master Devimon's cock, what did that bird have that she didn't?.Devimon tried to look emotionless as Biyomon licked her, but she was good, too bad she couldn't suck him with that beak of hers. She used her long tongue to circle around most of his dick, then slowly slid her tongue off, leaving a strange but pleasurable sensation. The devil gave out a soft moan as she continued to lick him, she used both wings to play with his balls while the licking continued, the devil moaned, drops of pre-cum appearing at the tip of his hard rock member.

The pink bird kept pleasing her master's shaft for almost two minutes. Devimon was finally unable to hold anymore and cums all over the bird's face, moaning. It had been so long since he had his last decent blowjob. Biyomon cleaned the devil cock with her tongue, swallowing the salty liquid. She then tried to do the same with her face, but Devimon told her to stop, using his hand, then pointed at Palmon "Make the weed clean you."

"Yes, Master." Biyomon smiled happily and headed over to Palmon, the plant merely said nothing and licked the bird clean, her vines still toying with her own holes, but now in a less enthusiastic, mechanical way. After she had been cleaned, Biyomon looked to the devil, awaiting orders, but someone entered the cave, a Wizardmon lookalike in white robes.

"How dare you interrupt me me NOW, YOU FOOL?" Devimon looked really pissed off as a black aura surrounded him, while the girls just stared in awe at the intruder. Who was this Wizardmon wannabe that interrupted their Master? What insolence!

"Master Devimon, please. This is really important..." pleaded the wizard, the devil's eyes focused on the intruder and recognized IceWizardmon

"Oh, alright Ice, but this better be good." IceWizardmon started to explain what the problem was, the girls just jumped at each other, not caring in the slightest what the male Digimons conversation was about, as only one thing occupied their mind, lust!

PS: Yeah I know, ain't I a a devil for interrupting the sex like that or what?

Anyway, we finally will be able to see male/female chosen Digimon sex in the next chapter, for those Patamon&Gatomon fans, there will be a unsuspected surprise!

Messages In This Thread
Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 11-06-2010, 08:57 AM
RE: Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 11-13-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 03-21-2011, 05:43 AM