Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Larrin's eyes widened and he let out a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... My name is Larrin, I was once a npc program within an online video game. I'm running from.... well... I noticed an area in cyberspace blocked off by a firewall, only letting humans inside, which was confusing because you need programs to keep sections of cyberspace optional, so the fact that there is an entire area that... well anyway... I tried breaking in, set off an alarm and I'm being chased... maybe..." he sighed and kicked his feet out, resting them on the arm of Carter's chair and leaning against the bed post, his arms behind his head. "No, I'm not hurt, as I sad earlier, my data was corrupted in a virus attack from the section I tried breaking into, but besides that... I'm fine..."

The lizard's eyes glazed over and he stared at the cieling. "The main reason I wanted to come into the 'real world' was to get away from my pursuers... but also to try and log into cyberspace directly into the human-only zone... I don't know what they are hiding there... but..." He shook his head, the long feathers bouncing up and down. "Never mind..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark shook his head as the hacking program moved on ahead, and he obediently followed. He watched Shadowfox from the corner of his eye. "Yes... I am... that is most likely why he-" he gestured with his thumb at Syntax,"-was hacking into my computer. He, or his owner/programmer, most likely thought I had some important files on my hard-drive... which I don't." With a large yawn Mark shook his head. "Don't mention it, it really isn't that big of a deal," he waved his hand dismissively at the fox.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-17-2011, 10:27 AM