Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Oohhhh. I just got hella confused, rofl. I'll go by what you're saying though, and assume Jessica's on her belly (and breasts) getting fucked in her ass with a guy on top and the other one who instead of collapsing forwards collapsed backwards, and not on her tits. XP (She could easily smother his face with them anyways, given that they are so huge~)

Question, does she need to swallow both saliva AND juices for the effect to kick in or just this kiss will make Jerry go crazy for Alyssa?

IC:

Alyssa blinked, trying to squirm free as she was both fingered and kissed by the goddess Jessica. She had just had a wild orgasm, not to mention took two guys into her ass and pussy respectively, yet she was standing and looked as vigorous as ever. How could it be that this blonde sex bomb was so strong? "L-let mmmphhh... let go of me!" she managed to say in-between the kissing motions, trying to fight back, but Jerry was making it impossible for her to break away.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011, 12:57 AM