Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Works for me!

By the way, I've decided that the pheromones will just work on guys, rather than on everyone~ Maybe I'll be able to introduce antagonists to make her life harder, probably jealous girls that don't like Jess looking like the incarnation of a goddess of sex XD

So, now that the first introductory scene is over, how's it feel to play the most wanted chick in the whole world?

IC:

The teacher found it hard to believe. Three unconscious males were surrounding the girl, and she had the gall to continue fingering her. Circumstantially, she seemed guilty of what she was preaching. "Stop that right this instant! You seem every bit as guilty sas these three. I hope you haven't hurt each other!" she snarled, a plan already forming in her head. They would have to remain in this classroom till she got back with help.

"You stay here, and... dress yourself up! I'll go get the school nurse..." she said, turning her back and waving the curious mob of students surrounding the entrance, wanting to know what had happened inside, but the chemistry teacher simply hushed them all out, accompanying them to another classroom before going over to the nursery.

Just then, Jessica's body began reverting to its normal form. Her hair became messy and lost its golden color, her breasts shrank to near non-existance again, and her body became slightly pudgier, her legs and hips not being as alluring anymore. She was back to her normal form, her face also having lost all those super-sensual features.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-23-2011, 12:31 AM