Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Livian nodded, her ears lowered in a sadden state. Soljowl aruptly came over to her, "Don't let your pheromones come over you." He whispered. Livian blinked innocently as she became confused by what he means. "Trust me, once you two are alone your hormones might take over without you realizing it." he pkaced the key as she remained quiet at her place.

"Anyways, we won't know until they have something to use her as bait, that's all we can do to guarentee her safely. Finding out who's the culprit." Soljowl answered giving Foria, Hyouzen, and even Jedrek the keys while he has one leftover to himself. "I wish you all well rest."

Livian's huge eyes stared directly at Jadrek, her face flushing in a bit of crimson. red He wouldn't tbe taking advantage of her as she's helplessly giving off her dragons scent right? But she remembered during every March her mother told her males can't resist a females aroma unless the male(like a gay person) build a tolerance around it. Father seemed definite to take his rightful place at mom's side and go through the procedure with her leaving off with satisfaction grin on his face.

The black dragon reminded her father completely sauve, muscular, and intellect. And her behavior come off as well as just like her mother. Only, her mother smiles more often than she does which she needed to work on. But how can she when she's thinking about her and Jadrek? Again she quietly clung onto the dragon's arm.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 02-11-2011, 05:35 AM