Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Amanda was dumbfounded by Casey's words. Whoa! I guess for what he lacks in general maturity, he makes up with culinary skills. I didn't expect all of that out of his mouth.

Amanda wasn't exactly the greatest cook, but she took to gathering some of the ingredients her husband has mentioned and got to work. After stuffing the chicken and putting it in the oven, her eye caught her husband pass by on his way out to the yard.

She headed over to the sink to wash and chop the potatoes. As she worked, she noticed Casey take off his shirt through the window over the sink. Despite his age, his exposure turned her on a bit.

Shit, he's getting me kind of hot. As proven that morning by the unicorn ritual, Amanda was a virgin, but that didn't mean she didn't get excited. She was no stranger to fingering herself, and usually went at it a few times every day.

Well, he'll have to find out I have needs soon enough. She put down the knife and reached her hand down into her panties, feeling the moisture around her lips. She pushed two fingers inside and began to massage her clit. She moaned as she watched her husband work.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior) - by CloneWarrior - 02-06-2011, 05:05 AM