Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samuel was silent for several long moments, his hand shaking as he held the glass up to it. "W-We will meet in the next world Samantha..." He said through tears as he began to push the glass up into his own throat. Blood ran down his hand as the cold glass bit into his pale skin, but he stopped suddenly before the glass could cut too deep. "Wait...something isnt right." He said, lowering the glass. The Samantha before him looked and sounded exactly like his sister, but there were things missing, mannerisms that werent there.

Why was she asking for help from Samuel instead of doing what she normally did and resort to negotiating? More than that, why was she concerned about herself when her brother was about to kill himself? Samantha was the most selfless person her knew, she would be struggling frantically in Two B's arms to try to get to him and stop him under normal circumstances, not caring whether it hurt her or not. To add on top of all of that, it just didnt feel like Samantha was in danger, call it twins intuition, but he just didnt feel like he was staring at his sister.

"Thats not Samantha...you bastared!" He yelled, jumping at Two B, trying to stab him, avoiding his fake sister if he could, but not caring if he wounded the phony. Meanwhile his neck was bleeding, and although it was a shallow cut, any cut there was bad.

----------

Samantha suddenly stumbled and almost fell down a flight of stairs. When One A looked back to check on her he would find her holding her heart as though it hurt. "My...my brother..." she said softly. "I feel like...like he is suffering. Where is he?!" she asked almost frantically, almost feeling the cold glass bite into her own skin.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 11:12 AM