Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Lupe's body quickly enlarged as her emotions did trigger a quick change, her body growing slightly more muscular and longer as dark black fur grew all over it, her face elongating into a muzzle as she took on the characteristics of a canine, "I know, it was stupid of me to keep fooling myself. I knew you were going to get married, and that I'd just, just," she fought hard to keep from breaking down again.

"I did," Katt smiled over towards Lupe, "I can understand being hurt badly by rejection, but this is deeper than that isn't it? You've imprinted haven't you?" Katt asked, Lupe looked up in shock and surprised at her which make Katt chuckle a bit, "Don't look so surprised, I've hunted weres my entire life, we know quite a bit more than you believe we do." She looked towards Casey, "I'm afraid we're stuck with her either way, once a wolf imprints on a mate, there's not going back. They can't help when it happens, and this doesn't have to mean anything serious. Plenty of weres take more than one wife, and a few hunters have had multiple wives. If neither me or Lupe mind, what's the problem?" she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-26-2011, 12:54 PM