Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey growled back at Katt when she said she couldn't believe what he just did to Lupe. He did it to himself as well; but he wouldn't apologies his own pride and honor as a weredragon wouldn't let him. He turned around facing his wife, as he places his own hands in her paw. He dug his talons into the floor boards as he tried to push her back. "I will not," he growled loudly, "our relationship is to important. The reason we choose your family was because we heard you was didn't think all weres, were bad. We figured you would at listen if we got one or more of you alone.... at the end of the month our parents are coming here to see us and how we are doing," he stated. "If your family won't listen to reason then we are willing to be put down like the animals you see us as," he stated with a heavy sigh giving her a good reason why their relationship needed to work. What he didn't tell her was the looming war that would take place upon his clans death.

All of a sudden Casey let go of Katt's paws as he turned around and allowed his wife to guide him to the living room. When the feline pushed in toward the two were's he gulped softly as he just stood there. He wasn't going to apologize; because Lupe knew for year that he was going to being married off. "Lupe... I...I... I'm... sorry for... lying to you...; but I know your... a bright girl and know that this relationship has to work for there is to much riding on this relationship...," he trailed off nervously. He was doing his best to avoid saying he loved her even he basically just admitted it when he first opened his mouth.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-25-2011, 04:52 PM