Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
"Seperate," Katt said as she grabbed her bag, "I don't think I'd be able to sleep much sharing a room so soon." she said, not wanting to bring up the incident in the limo again. She glanced over towards Casey, "Don't take it the wrong way, it's nothing really personal. Besides it'd be nice to have my own room for a bit, I've always shared with my sister since I was little." she chuckled a bit as she hefted up her bag, "Well if no one mind's I'd better go an unpack this thing. Where's my room at?" she asked, looking towards Jhonathon.

"Katt can sleep in my room, I don't mind sharing a room with you Casey." Lupe smiled as she walked up next to him, "It'd be just like when you first rescued me, and you spent all those nights at my bedside while I recovered. That was so sweet of you." she smiled, if she were in her were form it'd be clear her tail would be wagging a mile a minute, "The room's up the stairs, second on the left," she said to Katt while keeping her focus on Casey.

Katt growled slightly, surprising herself as she did, Ugh, why am I jealous? I barely even know him, even if he is my husband now. she shook her head a bit, cursing her instincts that attached her to her mate even if she was still a bit on the fence about the entire thing she still knew he was her husband, and so her instincts had already switched over to being a mate, "I'll be back down in a minute, I would love a tour of the place." she said before heading up to her room.

She dropped her bag onto the bed as she looked around the room, finding it very nice, "Wow, and to think this is probably just a guest room." she chuckled a bit as she opened her suitcase. Her jaw nearly hit the floor as she noticed the contents of the bag, inside were numerous sexy lingerie as well as a few 'adult' toys, "What the, this isn't, how did?" she babbled a bit before noticing a letter with her name on it.

Kitt Wrote:Dear Katt,

I took the liberty of picking you up a few outfits and things for your honeymoon, as well as a couple of personal things, just incase you two don't hit it off right away and you need a bit of stress relief ;). Hope you two are getting along well, enjoy your honeymoon.

You're sister, Kitt.

"I'M GONNA KILL HER!" Katt roared as she realized the only clothes she had would make her look like some horny cat in heat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-23-2011, 11:37 AM