Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey chuckles some, "It is only four stories and we don't use the fourth one at the moment," he said softly. Before walking up to Lupe and hugging her tightly while his tail swished side to side some. " Mmm Nice to see you again," he said as he let her go. Then he turned to his wife, "Katt I saved Lupe three years ago from a bad arranged marriage. Her husband was trying to force himself on her on our lands... I happened to be out hunting and saw what was happening and kinda... burned him... badly... you could say...," he trailed off. He knew he had blood on his claws; but at least he saved Lube one of his bests friends. The young weredragon even liked her more than a friend; but he could never find the right words at the time and after a while his own family excepted her and she became like a sister to him.

Johnathon sighs softly as Casey explains basically what happened when. "You need to take Lupe with you when you leave she is disruptive to the order around here when your family is gone," he stated firmly. "Besides your a man today so better take responsibility for her tell her to go back to her pack," he added knowing the later would never happen. The reason he bright this up was because wouldn't submit to him in any form and he could careless and wanted her to return the respect he showed her by giving him what was do some submission like his girls did him.

"I have to agree with Johny, even though we are the closes thing to a pack she has at the moment," Jessica spoke up, the third and final female that was at the mansion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-23-2011, 10:20 AM