Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samuel grit his teeth, unable to believe he had let the pleasure that perverted demon had given him overwhelm him. He figured he had been trapped by some unholy spell, and swore not to let it get him again. He looked down at himself, covered in sweat and dry cum, it would not do. "Shut up you bastard!" He yelled when Two B began to order him. "You said before that after this was all done I could decide to never do it again. Well...Well I- I mean, I do not want you to ever touch me again! EVER!" He yelled in futile rage.

-------

"I-I need some clothes first." The princess said, blushing behind her towel. "Im...Im not sure what to wear." As a princess, she didnt actually get to choose what she wanted to wear. Not that it meant she had no actual choice, if she saw a dress she liked she bought it and what not. She was just used to having her clothes set out for her and put on her as opposed to actually going through her wardrobe and picking something out herself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 01-18-2011, 09:04 AM