Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Johnathon just nodded as he took to slices of the large anchovy pizza and started devouring them quickly. "Yes we do regularly; but lately not so much. Some old traditions are there, like any female in a werelion's house belongs to him unless she is already married. As for your next question yes; but I would never do that to my own girls or any other female without their consent," he added with a warm smile.

Casey puts an arm around Katt, "Do realize that they are staying with us not the other way around so he won't even think of asking you something like that even if we weren't married," he said as he finished off a second small slice. "UM I got a question....," he trailed off nervously, "I'm going to stay in my room and you can stay in the our room still we are comfortable with each other."

John sighed softly, "Casey you both should be sleeping in the same; but it doesn't mean you have to have sex. Second it would give you more time to bond as well that your kind has," he added.

Casey blushed some it wasn't a sexual bond it was a very intimate one where it was more like a sixth sense than anything. "Yeah... but I want Katt to choose if and when we do sleep together," he stated blushing all the more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2011, 05:57 PM