Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Katt blushed slightly and fidgeted a bit, even if she didn't quite fully trust her new husband it was still nice to see he found her attractive. She calmly began walking towards the limo, brushing a bit of her hair over her shoulder as she did, "Sure, I could use a bite to eat, doubt they carry sushi here though." she chuckled a bit. She paused for a second as he told her she was 'safe' which did little but worry her more as they entered. Almost instantly she saw the glint of silver all around her, completely forgetting everything Casey had told her as she crouched a bit, her eyes and ears darting around, checking for any signs of the attack she knew was coming, Fuck, I knew it. Out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by them. Should've killed him when I had the chance to in the limo. she growled a bit.

A couple of the weres glanced over, grinning slightly at the feline, "Well looks like we got some company," one smiled as he stood up and walked over, "Cute little pussy cat, let me guess, you're in heat and need some strong guys to help you out don't ya?" he grinned as he stood infront of Katt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-09-2011, 03:33 PM