Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Candy didn't even answer as he saw Cyan's cock and attempted to suck and lick it, looking at her Mistress. She gave her a cute, almost innocent look as she sucked the large dick.

------------

"Oh, you want me to cum, you little whore?! Is that it?" Mai moaned, grabbing Mary's large rack. "Fine! I'm going to fill you up with my sperm, you slutty bride!" she smiled, before unleashing a massive flood of her sperm, filling Mary up an unimaginable amount.

-----------------

"Oh, so that's how it is?" she smiled, before pushing Lucy to the ground and laying down herself. 'She' pushed their cocks together and grabbed Lucy's hands, rubbing their little dicks together like two women would rub their pussies together, scissor style. "Little slut!" Mimi giggled, before kissing Lucy passionately.

-------------------

Tina's heart practically stopped at the words, before she nodded quickly. "OH yes! Yes! I want to fuck you so badly, Mistress!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-08-2011, 01:39 AM