Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
The horse humped into him a few more times before it pulled out, followed by a flood of cum out of Candy's gaping tail-hole. It was then led off again as Cyan forced a thick knotted toy into Candy's ass to prevent anymore cum from escaping, Candy's stomache still bloated with horse cum as he was released from his bonds, Cyan dropping him to his knees and pressing her cock against his face, "Still hungry for more cum slut?" she smiled.

Mary panted and moaned with lust, thrusting up against her mistress as each orgasm wracked her body, "M-mistress, I, can't take, much more, ahhhhh, it's, so good!" she screamed with pleasure.

"Lucy," he purred, "And there's only one place I want to explore," he smiled as he kissed Mimi, still grinding their cocks together as he moaned softly.

"Mmm, thank you, you're quite the little sweet talker you know that?" Thorne growled as she lapped over Tina's cock, covering it with her saliva. She stopped suddenly, looking up at her while still rubbing her cock, "Would you like to fuck me?" she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-07-2011, 11:52 PM