Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Candy howled in pleasure and would have came on the spot, had it not been for that damn string around his dick. Tears fell from his eyes as he moaned, desiring to cum but being unable to. The lust within her still burned for more of the horse's seed though, even if she looked bloated. "More! More cum! Fill me up! Make me pregnant!"

-------------

Mai smiled and kissed Mary's lips, her tongue dominating Mary's as her cock was held tightly by her new wife's tight, wet cunt. The bed became stained with their combined juices as the cowgirl fucked Mary into a dozen orgasms, but never cumming once...

--------------

"Mmmm...You're quite the horndog, little lady. What's your name? You can call me Mimi," 'she' greeted, slapping Lucy's butt as the club smelled of alcohol and more sex. Many men watched in amazement, seeing the two girly beauties kissing and stroking each other, their little cocks rubbing. "You're new, aren't you? Would you like a little tour?"

----------------

"Y-yes, Mistress....Oh god," Tina moaned, feeling that long, wet tongue travel along her cock, biting her lip fiercely to prevent early cumming. "Your tongue feels so good....I love it so much, Mistress..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-07-2011, 04:19 PM