Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mary looked a bit surprised at first, then suddenly her face lit up with joy as she hugged her mistress, still kneeling so she was nuzzling against Mai's cock, "Oh yes mistress, in a heartbeat, I love being with you, that fag never dominated me or tortured me the way I love, you know how to please me so much better."

"Yes sir," Lucy gulped slightly as he got down on his hands and knees, lifting up his skirt and pulling his panties down a bit to expose his girly tail-hole.

"As if I needed your permission," Thorne grinned, suddenly ripping the dildo out of her cunt, "Then let's put away the toys for now, and move on the the real fun stuff." she smiled as she unstrapped the strap-on, setting it aside on a table, as she went back to her cabinet, "Tell me slut, did you ever wonder how Cyan got her cock?" She asked as she walked back, holding a small syringe filled with a green liquid, "It's a rare and powerful drug, used in large doses it actually allows a girl to grow a penis, in smaller doses it's merely temporary, and in the right concentration it, well, you'll see." she smiled as she pushed the needle into Tina's clit, injecting it full of the liquid. Within seconds Tina's clit began swelling up, growing larger and larger till it resembled a large cock more than a clit, "Mmmm, yes, that will do very nicely. The best part is, it not only increases in size, but also sensitivity." she said as she suddenly smacked it.

"You heard the bitch, she wants the big one!" Cyan shouted, the crowd cheering in response. The two girls from before grabbed Candy's arms and lifted her up as a wooden horse was wheeled in, the pushed him down on it, strapping him in with his exposed ass outwards.

"How pathetic," the one girl laughed as she teased his cock, "I can't believe you had a wife, there's no way you could have possibly pleasured her with this pathetic excuse for a cock." she laughed, slapping his ass as the two left.

Behind him he would hear a soft clicking noise, slowly growing louder, "Alright ladies and gentlemen, he asked for it, now lets see if he can handle, STALLION!" She shouted as a large fully grown feral horse was led onto the stage, between it's legs hung a massive cock easily as thick as Cyan's arm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM