Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Come on, let's go to your bedroom," Mai ordered, having her lead her there. Once there, Mai ordered Mary to get on her knees as she spoke. Mary...Will you have a divorce with that gay slut of a husband of yours and marry me, becoming my wife?" she asked.

-------------

"Ooh...So that's how you want it. Hey! Get this girl a syringe. She wants it, enema style!" the man yelled.

"You got it, sugar," the femboi waitress replied, bringing over a large syringe. Some other fembois and masters looked at Lucy and watched as the man ordered him to get on the ground, and show his asshole for everyone, and to get ready for beer.

---------------

Tina moaned as her tits were covered in the woman's spit, shaking her tits to put on a show for her. "I don't care. Everything you do feels so good. Treat me however you want, Mistress!"

------------------

"Yes! Yes! I want another big, huge cock in my ass! Two more! Dozens more! I want to be butt fucked while sucking a cock and jerking two more with my hands," the feminine slut screamed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2011, 03:41 PM