Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
(Sorry not really, don't have any real ideas of what she could be wearing at the moment.)

"Thank you mistress, knowing that you love is more than enough for me," Mary moaned with lust as she felt her mistress's body rubbing against her crotch, already dripping with pleasure just from her outfit.

"Yes I am, he just picked me up today." Lucy purred. He looked over as the two bottles of beer arrived and grinned a bit, "You know, I've heard that if you ingest the beer through your ass, you'll get much drunker much quicker." he winked.

"Punished?" Cyan laughed as she glared into Tina's eyes, "Oh this isn't punishment, this is just how I liked to fuck cute sluts," she moaned softly as she licked over Tina's breasts, coating them with her saliva, "Believe me, you'll know hwen you're being punished, and you'll beg me to stop when I decide to punish you for being a little slut."

"Hehehe, you are a smart little slut aren't you?" Thorne smiled, pressing more weight down onto Candy's cock, "I bet you want to be fucked in the ass again don't you? Would you like to have a large cock shoved up that girly little ass of yours?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-05-2011, 03:31 PM