Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
((Nice. Any pics on Lucy's outfit?))

"Oh don't be silly. I'm sure Lucy would love fucking men in that dress. As for my opinion....You look like one hot, slutty bitch!" Mai smiled, walking over and kissing her lips, her hands stroking Mary's back and groping her butt as their large breasts pushed against each others. Mai's knee also rose up to touch Mary's clit.

---------------------

"Oh, I bet. But I can't help but wonder what you would do if you were drunk," the man smiled. "I don't recognize you. You Alex's latest girlfriend?" he asked, ordering two beers for them.

---------------------

Tina moaned in pleasure as the dino humped into her body and when the kiss ended she practically drooled for more. When she heard the question, she replied that, "It does. It hurts, Mistress, but it hurts so good. It feels so good to be punished by a sexy Mistress like you for being the naughty bitch, I am."

----------------------

Candy would have violently came had it not been for the string around his cock. Still, his mouth drooled with lust and he giggled as the two girls insulted him, knowing it was true. When his Mistress came and stepped on his little cock he nodded and said, "I love it! I love being fucked like a woman! Its where I belong! Thank you, Mistress, for giving me the chance to be a slut!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2011, 03:17 PM