Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Yes mistress, i know the perfect outfit." Mary smiled and blushed some as she moved quickly to her bedroom, moaning from the slap. She returned quickly in her outfit, her face a bright red from wearing it though she was still smiling, "D-does it, please you mistress? I bought it for our anniversary, but Leo never would have liked it."

OOC: Dress

IC:

"My name's Lucy," He purred as she sat down onto the man's lap, rubbing his ass against it, "And drinks aren't necessary, I don't need to be drunk to do this." he smiled.

The two men groaned with pleasure as they came, both flooding Candy's ass with their combined cum, most of it oozing out between the gaps in their cocks. The two girls took a bit longer, until finally they finished as well, "Mmm, for a sissy little fag he's not half bad at eating a girl out." "Too bad his cock's so pathetic, oh well, was still fun." the other girl laughed as they walked away.

Cyan walked up towards him, putting her foot down onto his cock, "So are you enjoying yourself slut? Getting fucked and used like a cheap sex toy?" she smiled.

Ruby moaned into the kiss as she humped Tina. She pulled her tongue out and licked her lips, "Mmm, what a tasty little slut," she smiled, licking over Tina's face, "Tell me, does it hurt?" she grinned, giving a hard thrust into her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-05-2011, 02:43 PM