Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
(Yeah same here actually, cya tomorrow.)

"Ahh, yes mistress," Mary moaned as she knelt down, happily licking up her mistress's cum, smiling up at her as she did.

At the club Lucy walked around a bit, smiling at some of the other masters and fembois, he wasn't sure what her master wanted by leaving him here alone, but he was in the middle of a room full of men, and knew what he wanted to do. He smiled towards one of the patrons sitting alone at a table, walking over towards him with his sexiest walk, "Like, hey there cutie, what're you doing sitting here all alone?" he purred.

Thorne smiled, "Well, we'll just see about that won't we?" she smiled as she turned around a bit, making sure to crack her tail across Tina's ass as she opened up her toy closet. She walked infront of Tina, holding up a double ended strap-on, one end was a normal smooth dildo, on the other end was a thick plastic cock covered with small barbs and a massive fist sized knot at the bottom of it, "And this isn't even of of my favorite toys." she grinned as she slid the smooth dildo into her own cunt, moaning with pleasure as she strapped it on, "Hope you're ready slut, because I don't plan on being gentle." she growled with lust as she grabbed onto Tina's ass, thrusting the toy deep into her cunt, leaving only the knot outside, as she pressed her lips against hers, her long tongue sliding down her throat.

The man let out a loud roar of pleasure as he came, spraying his thick cum down Candy's throat before pulling out, whiping his cock off on his face. A large group walked up next, two females and two males. They quickly grabbed Candy and lifted him up, one man laying down on his back as Candy was forced down onto his cock, one of the girls sitting down on his cock while the other sat on his face, the last man suddenly forcing his cock into Candy's already stuffed ass as well.

"Ooh yes, put on a good show for me. Really make that slut suffer." Cyan moaned, the girl and boy rapidly servicing her cock and balls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2011, 05:14 PM