Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
When Mai pulled away from the kiss she saw the cum within Mary leaking onto the ground and smiled. "Naughty, naughty, bitch," she said, before placing both hands on the human's ass and spreading her cheeks, making more cum fall to the ground. "Clean it up! Lick it up and swallow it, like the slut you are!"

"Good," Alex smiled, before pecking his lips again and quickly leading him back to his car. "Say goodbye to your wife, Lucy. We're going to my club," he said. Once the two got back into his car and drove off, it didn't take long to reach a strip club called, TRAPS. "Come on," he ordered, leading him inside, finding raunchy music playing as they saw women in bunny waitress suits, nurse outfits, and other such clothes servicing men. "I'm going out to pick some stuff up. I want you to stay here, okay? Don't worry," he said, grabbing a random girl and raising up her skirt, revealing a small, erect cock. "You're among friends," he then slapped the femboy's ass and he giggled and walked off. Alex said his goodbye to Lucy, kissing his lips once more, before he began to leave, leaving him in the club full of crossdressers and horny male masters.

---------------

Tina groaned as she stood on her tippy toes and heard Thorne. She licked her lips when the gag was taken out and said, "I don't care. You're so beautiful and sexy, I'm honored to even be acknowledged by you, Mistress," she replied. "Please, use me however you want. A true slut like me can take it!"

Candy happily sucked on the man's cock, moving his head up and down on it. He also motioned men over with his fingers, willing to use his hands to pleasure them too. I want it. I want all of their cocks, her slutty, one track mind thought.

((GTG. Goodnight))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2011, 05:01 PM