Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Oh yes mistress," Mary moaned with lust as she kissed her mistress, moaning with lust as she rubbed up against her. As she did she lost focus on her ass, moaning with pleasure as she felt Mai's cum drippling down her legs and onto the floor.

"Oh yes master, I totally love you more than anything. More than my wife, more than everything!" Lucy purred.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Cyan smiled as she led Candy into the center of the group, "This little slut is named Candy, he'll be your entertainment for tonight. You can fuck him however and wherever you please and use him like the cheap whore he is." she smiled, kicking Candy in the back to push him onto his knees, "There is only one rule, he is FORBIDDEN from cumming. So the band is to remain on him at all times." she ordered as she leaned down behind Candy, restraining his arms, "I hope your ready for a long night slut." she smiled as she smacked his ass and took a few steps away, sitting down on a chair as a girl and another fem-boy crawled over and began servicing her as she watched the first man walk up towards Candy. He wasted no time in forcing his massive cock down the girly-boy's throat, moaning with lust.

"Come along now pet," Thorne purred, tugging on Tina's leash as she led her to her own private room, she hooked the leash through a hook in the ceiling, pulling it tightly till Tina was forced onto her tip-toes or risk having her nipples ripped off. She removed Tina's ball-gag as she walked around her, rubbing her ass, "So, Cyan's given you to me to play with," she purred, "but I should warn you, I have a bad habit of breaking my toys." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2011, 04:51 PM