Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mai smiled and spanked Mary's ass before grabbing her arm and bringing her inside. She threw her robe off and wrapped her arms around her body, rubbing their nude, sexy forms together. "Give me some sugar, you sexy slut you," she said, before kissing her.

Alex pulled out of his kiss with Lucy and said, "Tell me you love me, Lucy. More than your wife. More than anything. Tel me you love me."

--------------------------

Tina sucked on Candy's little cock, not liking the taste of it compared to her Mistress, but obeying. Candy moaned as his cock was sucked, preferring to suck cock, but still being pleasured by it. When the two were taken out and separated, Tina became amazingly wet when she felt the long tongue lick her face. She had never told anyone this, but she did have a fetish for lizard girls, and while she never wanted to say this out loud, this sexy Throne may have been even hotter than her Mistress. She moaned loudly in pleasure as her face was covered in saliva as Candy followed Cyan to meet the other partygoers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2011, 04:41 PM