Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mary surprisingly simpley smiled, "Well now I won't feel so bad, about never having loved you either. You were never man enough to satisfy me, and now I see why, you're just a girly slut." She turned towards Mai, nuzzling against her submissivly, "Mistress on the other hand, knows how to dominate and control a slut."

"Oh I'm sure you both will," Cyan smiled, forcing a ball gag into Tina's mouth and an special spreader gag into Candy's to force his mouth wide open, "Let's go, the party will be starting soon." She said as she attached a leash to Tina's nipple chain and one to the ring around Candy's cock, giving them both a sharp tug as she walked out of the house. After a long ride, during which Cyan had Tina suck off Candy knowing full well he couldn't cum with the ring on his cock, she pulled up to a large bar, pulling both her pets out, "Oh Thorne, I'm here." she shouted as she walked into the club, a number of people turning to look at them.

A large red scaled dragon walked up towards them, "Oh cyan, it's been ages, where've you been hiding yourself?" she smiled as she hugged her, glancing over at Tina and Candy, "Mmm, and where have you been keeping these two sluts?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Just picked them up today, two of the biggest sluts I've ever seen, I haven't even had them for a day and look at them." she laughed, taking Tina's leash and handing it over to Thorne, "Here, I thought you might like to play with her a bit, I'm sure Candy here will just love entertaining your partygoers." she smiled, giving a tug to Candy's leash.

"Oh Cyan, you give me the nicest gifts," Thorne growled with lust as she moved closer towards Tina, her tongue sliding out of her mouth, reaching almost 2 feet in length as she licked over Tina's face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2011, 04:34 PM