Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
The man's cock jumped and he grabbed Lucy, pulling 'her' into a changing room quickly. He locked it behind him and threw his arms around Lucy, kissing her, before groping her ass. ""Man, not even Cindy's ass is this hot..." He then stepped back, trying to unzip his pants, eager to get a chance at Lucy's ass.

--------

Mai responded by slapping her face and glaring at her. "Let's get one thing straight, bitch! I give the orders, not you! From now on, you're going to call me Mistress, got it?"She then grabbed Mary by her hair and forced her to look at her already erect cock. "Surprised? Bigger than Leo's ain't it?"

--------

"I never loved you, bitch. I love only cock now, and my Mistress' cock is my favorite. I could never love such an ugly whore like you. Everytime we had sex, I pictured a man fucking my ass, not your loose cunt," Candy giggled, leaving Tina a crying mess as Candy attempted to lick Cyan's cock. "Mistress, are you sure you want her? My ass is so much tighter than hers!"

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill both of you! I loved you, Carter, and you betrayed me you-you..." Tina couldn't continue, crying madly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domination (Shadowknight and Zero) - by MasterZero - 01-01-2011, 12:37 PM